Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Makes 12 servings (1 slice per serving)
- 4 large bananas
- 7 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips and pecans to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth. If needed, add 1 – 2 tbsp milk to adjust consistency if batter is too thick.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, until loaf is set and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 187 calories, 10 g fat, 7 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate (14 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 279 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 1 fat