Makes 9 servings (¼ cup per serving)
- 3 cups shelled edamame beans
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ – ½ cup water
- Cook edamame beans in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and allow to cool fully.
- Transfer edamame beans to a food processor. Add remaining ingredients.
- Pulse to blend ingredients evenly. Add water to adjust consistency as desired.
- Blend well, serve, and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 148 calories, 9 g fat, 8 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate (5 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 167 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 protein, 1 fat