Peach Frozen Yogurt
Makes 1 serving
- ½ cup frozen sliced peaches
- ½ cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Purée until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container. Freeze, stirring once every hour until firm but not solid, about 4 – 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 122 calories, 2 g fat, 13 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (13 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 47 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 proteins, 1 fruit
Although this delicious snack can easily fit into your meal plan (please see the My Viva Servings above), we understand that you may also want to enjoy it as a treat, which are servings above and beyond your meal plan. Treats are just as the name suggests; they are a treat for you and meant to be enjoyed mindfully. We want most of your calories to come from nutrient-dense foods that nourish and support your body. Treats can be added in addition to your meal plan for the enjoyment and balance of life.