Asian Vegetable Stir Fry
Makes 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup chopped broccolini
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat.
- Add all vegetables and sauté until slightly softened, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook, stirring, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 68 calories, 4 g fat, 2 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate (5 g available carbohydrate), 3 g fibre, 177 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 vegetables, 1 fat