Makes 4 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
- 1 can (400 mL) coconut cream
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fancy molasses
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Refrigerate coconut cream for at least 6 hours before preparation.
- Using medium speed of an electric mixer, beat together all ingredients until smooth and fluffy, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Divide mixture equally between 4 serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Top with vanilla Greek yogurt or a ginger cookie, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 274 calories, 21 g fat, 3 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate (14 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 40 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: Treats are just as the name suggests; they are a treat for you and meant to be enjoyed mindfully. We want most of your calories to come from nutrient-dense foods that nourish and support your body. Treats can be added in addition to your meal plan for the enjoyment and balance of life.