Mixed Green Salad with Dill Dressing
Makes 4 servings (2 cups per serving)
- ½ cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh chopped dill
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk (1%)
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, cooled and sliced
- 4 tbsp slivered almonds
- To make dressing, whisk together yogurt, dill, cider vinegar, olive oil, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over mixed greens and toss to coat.
- Top with hard-cooked eggs and slivered almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 180 calories, 12 g fat, 12 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates (3 g available carbohydrates) 3 g fiber, 143 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 protein, 2 vegetables, 1 fat