Makes 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 sprigs rosemary, divided
- 1 head cauliflower (4 cups), chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups diced white onion
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Add vegetable stock and add one sprig of rosemary to a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat.
- In the meantime, add chopped cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until mixture is finely chopped into rice-sized pieces.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add hot vegetable stock and simmer, stirring often, until liquid is absorbed and cauliflower is tender, about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and cook just until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 140 calories, 7 g fat, 4 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate (12 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 172 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 4 vegetables, 1 fat