Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Serves 6 (1 tortilla per serving)
- 1½ tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 5 cups bell peppers (red, orange and green), sliced
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lime
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all of the spices in a small bowl and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, peppers, onion and canola oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over the chicken, peppers and onions and mix until well coated.
- Place mixture on a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle lime juice over the chicken and vegetables.
- Garnish with cilantro, sour cream or avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal Prep Tip: This recipe may prepared up to step 4 and frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before cooking as directed in step 6.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 320 calories, 7 g fat, 29 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate (29 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 368 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 4 proteins, 2 vegetables