Avocado Toast with a Basted Egg
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 large egg
- 1 piece of whole wheat bread
- ½ avocado, mashed
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Crack an egg into the pan and pour in 1 tbsp of water.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- While your egg is cooking, toast bread.
- Spread mashed avocado on toast.
- Top with the cooked egg.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 272 calories, 16 g fat, 11 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate (15 g available carbohydrate), 7 g fibre, 224 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 2 fat