Baked Peanut Butter and Banana Oatmeal
Makes 9 servings
- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1½ cups mashed ripe banana (~4-5 bananas)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 sliced banana
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (oats, peanut butter, mashed banana, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla, and salt) except for the sliced banana.
- Spread mixture into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. After removing from oven, place sliced bananas on top.
- Cut into 9 pieces. Serve warm with a serving of almond milk or almond yogurt!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 302 calories, 10 g fat, 9 g protein, 45 g carbohydrate (41 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 163 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 1 protein, 1 fruit