Spicy Tuna Wrap
Makes 2 servings (1 wrap per serving)
- 1 can solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1 tbsp hot sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 2 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ avocado, diced
- Combine tuna, hot sauce, mustard, lemon juice, red onion, and green onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Place half of the tuna mixture and half of the lettuce, carrots and avocado in the centre of each tortilla.
- Wrap tightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 332 calories, 10 g fat, 23 g protein, 41 g carbohydrate (32 g available carbohydrate), 9 g fibre, 556 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 3 proteins, 2 vegetables, 1 fat