Chicken and Avocado Rolls
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie)
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp minced red onion
- 2 green onions, minced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas. Stir to combine.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortillas.
- Roll up tightly and gently slice each tortilla into 1½ inch pieces.
- Top each piece with a cherry tomato and pierce with a toothpick to hold together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 304 calories, 12 g fat, 20 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate (25 g available carbohydrate), 7 g fibre, 448 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 3 proteins, 1 fat