Tomato and Coriander Salad
Makes 6 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 6 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 small chili pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes and coriander. Stir gently to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine chili pepper, lemon juice and salt. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Pour over tomatoes and coriander. Stir to combine and let rest at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Note: Fresh coriander is a herb also known as cilantro.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 67 calories, 5 g fat, 1 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate (4 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 203 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 vegetables, 1 fat