- 1 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup diced red bell peppers
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk (2%)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and peppers to pan. Cook, stirring, until moisture is almost evaporated from mushrooms, about 7 – 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine eggs, milk and mustard. Whisk until slightly foamy.
- Pour mixture into pan and stir until well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in peas.
- Carefully transfer pan to the oven and cook until set, about 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: Once fully cooled, wrap individual portions of frittata with plastic wrap and freeze for up to three months. To re-heat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake at 350°F until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 221 calories, 14 g fat, 14 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate (7 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 178 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 2 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat