Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Makes 16 servings (1 cookie per serving)
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup natural nut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2½ cups large-flake rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine bananas, nut butter, honey and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add oats, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- Gently fold in the blueberries and pecans.
- Form dough into 16 balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheets, with 8 placed on each baking sheet. Shape the cookies into the size and shape you want.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 230 calories, 12 g fat, 6 g protein, 27 g carbohydrate (23 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 14 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 1 protein, 1 fat